Tuesday 10 September 2013

Riddick

If you're both a sci-fi fan and a Riddick fan then no doubt you'll be looking forward to the latest in Riddick's adventures. Whilst this instalment obviously had a much reduced budget compared to Chronicles, and doesn't quite meet the quality of Pitch Black, although is similar in storyline, Riddick's undefeatable tough, but cool, character won't disappoint you; can he survive everything and anyone yet again? Before you go and see this it's best to watch Pitch Black and Chronicles beforehand as there particular character references in the storyline. So out of them all how does Riddick rate? I can watch Pitch Black over and over, I can watch Chronicles again, but watching this one just once at the moment I feel is quite enough, BUT I'm really looking forward to the next part of the story which I hope they definitely make!

No comments:

Post a Comment