Tuesday 19 March 2013

Wreck-It Ralph 3D


Do you watch 3D movies but then when you think back to them afterwards you just visualise them in 2D? I'm not sure why that is but they are fun to watch and Wreck-It Ralph is no exception. I didn’t really play arcade games when I was a kid, I was more of a Pinball kinda gal, but I did come across various arcade games over the years and it was great trying to spot them as the movie played out. The film-makers did a good job making sure they kept to the true styles of the games, like how the character’s moved and interacted, and how older game characters might be envious of today’s modern HD games. Whilst you may think this one is just for the kids, think again! When I went to watch it there were only adults in the audience and I’m sure they had all gone to reminisce about their arcade gaming childhood, although it has to be said - the movie  does get a little sugary sweet on more than one occasion!!

No comments:

Post a Comment