Sunday 23 June 2013

The Hangover - Part III

No matter what, if you’ve seen the last two Hangover movies you’ll have to watch this simply because it's called Part III and it’s the last one. I wasn’t a big fan of Hangover Part II, simply because it was lazy and just copied the first one. I loved The Hangover because it was new and original. And Part III? Again I don’t think this had anywhere near the good comedy and fun that the first one had to offer, but I guess it's a nice way to end the trilogy seeing all the characters again one last time, and adding some originality by not copying the story for a third time. It’s amazing how well Bradley Cooper’s character genuinely looks irritated by the sheer presence of Alan, because I also have that look on my face throughout each of the films. If you are a fan of these ones you’ll probably go and watch this anyway then head to the local pub or bar and put it in the back of your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment